1. General Information All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
2. Delivery Location Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to addresses in the U.S. We also accept orders from international customers who are shipping to addresses in the specific country only.
3. Delivery Time An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within 15 business days of the date of your order. Business day means Monday through Friday, except holidays. Please note we do not ship on Sundays. Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, the method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
4. Delivery Instructions We use USPS flat rate priority mail or international flat rate priority mail.
5. For Domestic: Shipping costs are $10 flat rate. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed. Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page. Sales tax is charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped.
For International: Shipping Costs Shipping costs are based on the weight or size of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed. Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page. Sales tax is charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped.
6. Damaged Items in Transport If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at email@example.com. We usually add insurance to the mail. We pay the insurance fee excess of $50 purchasing products.
7. Questions If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
<PLEASE NOTE> In case of the loss, we are unable to reimburse or replace the goods. So we recommend using Priority Mail for shipping.
Shipping costs will not be returned in any case and return shipping cost is paid by the customer.
CUSTOM DUTY, VAT and OTHER TAX IN YOUR COUNTRY: Please note you or your recipient is responsible for customs fee and tax assessed in your country.